Do you want to learn more about the process of slip casting porcelain; how to get from an idea to an end product?
We have developed a course module in which you will make your own design from start to finish.
Each step of the process will be covered: from making a (multiple-part) plaster mould, slipcasting, mixing colours, finishing and glazing. There is enough time to be creative and experiment with different casting and glazing techniques.
By the end of the course you will have a complete set of your own bespoke pieces.
- Day: Tuesday evenings
- Time: 19:00 - 21:30
- Duration: 6 weeks, 6 lessons
- Group size: 4-6 participants
- Languages: Dutch and English
- No prior experience is needed
- Costs include: all materials, firing, coffee/tea and cookies
To guarantee sufficient attention for each participant, there is room for 6 participants.